Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pope Francis was in Kentucy? I watched the entire visit. I don't think the Pope does things covertly either.

The so called visit is besides the point. He reaches out to all people, not just Catholics. His name is Pope Francis, not "The Pope." Pope Francis would never state he opposes abortion. There is a lot to be said about that. I am going to cover it later.

The issues about the USA after the Festival of Families didn't address the issue of abortion. As a matter of fact, Pope Francis steered completely away from the aspect of religion that was politicized.

Ms. Davis can go to jail and possibly prison for breaking the law.

September 30, 2015
Kentucky county clerk Kim Davis (click here) says a private meeting with Pope Francis has inspired her -– and given her a renewed sense of purpose.
“I was crying. I had tears coming out of my eyes,” Davis said in an exclusive interview with ABC News. “I'm just a nobody, so it was really humbling to think he would want to meet or know me.”
Davis, who refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, says the private meeting occurred during the pope’s historic trip to the United States. After receiving a surprise phone call from a church official, the Kentucky county clerk says she traveled to Washington, D.C., where she and her husband Joe met the pope Sept. 24 at the Vatican Embassy....