Friday, January 21, 2005

"I owe a debit of gratitude to the Civil Rights Movement in this country."

Condi Rice Posted by Hello

Then why Condi has the administration you worked for have such a lousy Civil Rights Record?

My reply to an editorial in The New York Times that 'attempted to dismiss the Democrats questions of Ms. Rice as 'Political Theater.' That's nonsense. Ms. Rice is the woman that had a file on her desk with Osama bin Laden's name on it prior to 9/11.

"Come on now, it was more than poltical theater.

I watched while Condi Rice fell apart into an arrogant rage and stormed from the room declaring war on Senator Boxer.

Where were all of you?

First she answer the issue of Iraq with no insight except to say the Sentors knew more than she did.

CONDOLEEZZA RICE, SECRETARY OF STATE NOMINEE: The time for diplomacy is now.

SEN. JOE BIDEN (D), DELAWARE: And the time for diplomacy, in my view, is long overdue.

SEN. JOHN KERRY (D), MASSACHUSETTS: The current policy is growing the insurgency not diminishing it.

KERRY: The dynamics of the election could actually without the proper actions provide a greater capacity for civil war.

RICE: The political process, as you well know and you all know better than I, is one of coming to terms.

TERMS? Tell that to the dead. Dead Americans and Dead Innocent Women, Children and Elderly that our military has bombed and killed. Tell them they have to come to terms with it. Besides what are the Iraqis coming to terms with THE USA definition of the structure of their government or their own?

And Senator Boxer could not be ore correct. The entire Bush Administration as well as Bush himself sold out the truth for plays of power to facilitate cronies. And they are terrifying the American people. The Cable Networks are AGAIN taking the Rice Testimony to an all time high to start 'a new' the issue of WMD, nuclear proliferation conducting War Mongering in the name of 9/11. Next thing we know they'll be saying Iran was responsible for 9/11 as well.

SEN. BARBARA BOXER (D), CALIFORNIA: This is my personal view that your loyalty to the mission you were given to sell this war overwhelmed your respect for the truth and I don't say it lightly.

RICE: I have to say that I have never, ever lost respect for the truth in the service of anything. It is not my nature. It is not my character.

BOXER: If you were rolling out a new product, like a can opener, who would care about what we said? But this product is a war and people are dead and dying.

RICE: Senator, I'm happy to continue the discussion but I really hope that you will not imply that I take the truth lightly.

Where do the mistakes of this administration and it's bartering media stop???