Sunday, April 19, 2015

Wait a minute.

Senator Corker, the liar of all liars, knows more about Iran than anyone in Iran?

Even the negotiators?

Amazing.

He stated he knows the IRGC (click here) has it's own nuclear capacity. Wow.  

Corker needs to agree with President Obama in that this issue about the new Attorney General is embarrassing. He might want to admit there is a lot more he should be embarrassed for.

Basically, Corker plagiarized this website:

He stated, "The  Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC or Pasdaran) secures the revolutionary regime and provides training support to terrorist groups throughout the region and abroad.

So, my point is if Senator Corker has plagiarized a website he doesn't know a damn thing about Iran.

Perhaps Senator Corker can help me with something else. I recently started to classify some rocks I have accumulated over time. The current one on my table right now is light brown and is some kind of sedimentary rock. I was searching for a rock classification site, when a page of naked women came up on my computer. Go figure. It wasn't the fact this site came up on my computer that bothers me, I am over 18 years old. But, what seriously upset me was the fact an FBI screen came up on my computer immediately after the naked pictures. What occurred was a FBI sting operation stating it had just recorded all the information from engaging the naked lady website. There was a place for me to make a statement tp the FBI and I did. Senator Corker needs to stop spying on Americans. I am going to use other resources to classify my rocks from now on. JERKS. The USA is full of governmental jerks.

I tell you what Senator Corker, why not spy on the IRGC so there isn't plagiarism in the airwaves of the USA. You want to try that instead? I think it is a great idea. 

If I have problems because the FBI doesn't have enough to do, I'm going to sue Senator Corker for not protecting my computer from GOVERNMENT SPYING. 

I have recorded the day and time that incident occurred by this entry. 

JERKS. YOU ARE ALL JERKS.