Sunday, April 19, 2015

This is what I do with my time. I do this because I ADD VALUE to the intelligence of the American people and anyone else that cares to read this blog.

The FBI has more problems than a bus load of pregnant nuns. All due respect to the Pope and his volunteer staff.

I need to run my virus scanner because I have a really great virus program and they'll pick up any tell tale effects of the FBI.

44 errors found of low and medium status. Repairs made.

Now, I will close out my computer and run the scan again. 

A total of 118756 items scanned with 10 problems detected and repaired. All ten were moderate status except for one. 

I just scanned my computer last night. It was ready for the FBI visit. I am a gamer, too. So, this software does a really great job. It isn't a pop up either. I open it when I believe there was a lot of traffic on the computer.

Tell me something, how are the Secret Service doing? 

Budget problems at DHS maybe?  

Yes? Budget? Tell Corker! 

Tell Corker when he is in town and not grandstanding on cable television to drum up fear and 'run game' on the American people. You know, the FBI bothers me less than Corker does. Corker is out there on Sunday Morning wagging his tongue to run a 'CHENEY DIRECTIVE' on the American people.  

Corker is more a threat than the FBI!