Thursday, July 24, 2014

I get it now, this story is being followed by national media to inspire war. Right.

PARIS — A jetliner with 116 people (click here) on board disappeared overnight Thursday on a flight across the Sahara from Burkina Faso to Algeria.Air traffic controllers lost contact with the plane, a Boeing MD-83, about 50 minutes after it took off from Ouagadougou, the capital of Burkina Faso, bound for Algiers, according to the official Algerian news agency....  

Sorry, to burst your BUBBLE.

See, the jet was supposed to have been shot down and Russia did it. Then one wonders why I sit here day after day. Someone has to correct the lameness of commercial news networks.

I thought the pivot by Savannah and Willie was perfect in pandering to the CEOs. "This has just been a really bad week for airliners." Have to leave that room there for the Republicans to pounce.

I know where I belong. Doppler came of age while I sat here. Okay? Got it now.

It is just like that bleached flag drama playing out. All the attention is on some idea of terrorists blowing up the Brooklyn Bridge. The media knows the culprits will be found and then the story will shift to 'Why did they do it?" and justice will be lost again to sensationalism.

To begin with I never thought the flags were bleached, I thought they badly faded. Faded flags look exactly like that. The flags, if faded, needed to be replaced and the old flags burned under ceremony.

I mean, no one actually believes the USA flags planted on the moon are still red, white and blue.