Thursday, August 01, 2013

Michael Moore...

...I mention I am attending the Traverse City Film Festival and come home to AN INTERVENTION by Microsoft stating they want to examine my disk drives.

Why is that, Michael Moore?

This is not the first time this has happened. It has happened before. Michael Moore appears on my computer and all of a sudden Microsoft wants to evaluate the drives on my computer. No lie.

I guess everyone that goes to the Traverse City Film Festival has super secret Michael Moore files downloaded onto their computers.

Amazing.

I swear on a stack of whatever book you want me to swear on, Microsoft must have a crawler in cyberworld looking for certain combinations of words and when "Michael Moore" or "Traverse City Film Festival" or "The State Theater" appear together the crawler automatically believes it is a conspiracy to be investigated.

Has to be. One time. Okay. But, twice? No way. There is not that much coincidence in the world. 

You know part of what Wall Street does is PROVE to the White House how careful they are with the nation's security. How much of a PARTNER they can be. They don't belong seeking permission to examine my files stating, "I would do this if I were you." and they sure as hell don't belong interpreting the national security of the USA.

Caught ya. 

Snowden.

CARLYLE. 

Hello?