Thursday, August 01, 2013

This is what Microsoft was looking for. It has absolutely nothing to do with any online update.

NTFS Log

NTFS is a journaling file system and uses the NTFS Log ($LogFile) to record metadata changes to the volume.

It was looking for File G in the NTFS Log. I never do any online dialing like "skype" or music downloads. Never do. It is not something I trust, so I just don't do it.

I also have an autonomous "File G." The computer would have a memory of that. Microsoft won't find it. It is a large plug in memory storage unit. I only use it offline. I don't want it corrupted.

The request literally stated, "I would do this if I were you." It was huge. It had three steps and it was seeking to validate security codes.

It was all Blue Screen. It stated it removed about 30 or more files. I am not the least bit worried because I don't store my personal data or what I would consider to be important and personal information on the computer. That large offline file never sees the light of day. It was specially made for me and I paid for it myself through a commercial enterprise. We did not break the law.

I sincerely don't care what Microsoft took. I have stated before there is nothing here I am concerned about. 

And, Oh, by the way. I am allowed to have a warehouse of large offline storage if I want to, so go straight to hell. 

The files I use for looking at satellites demand a large capacity.

The government needs to get out of my life. There isn't anything here you bastards and now everyone knows and this is Wall Street in cooperation with NSA.