Thursday, February 07, 2013

Ms. Ashley Judd is ready for prime time. She has been a REAL PEOPLE advocate for a long time.



Rove is attempting to define Ms. Judd. She grew up in Tennessee.

I am not surprised, in a public appearance, she would state, "Home in Tennessee." Does Rover ever stop to realize why he lost every seat he sought to effect in 2012? I and every other Judd fan knows she was born in Tennessee. What is the point, Rove? She is confused. I don't think so, but, Rove might be.

Ashley Judd was 15 years old (click here) when her mother Naomi and sister Wynnona signed a record deal as The Judds. As their music career took off, Ashley attended school, then turned to acting. After a recurring role on TV drama Sisters,...

She is quite used to the spot light and using fame to help others. I hope she considers a run for office. She will be well received. She is smart girl.

She doesn't rely on rhetoric or political bias to move the best interest of Kentuckians foward! I am confident she loves our President as much as the rest of us. I think she is awesome.