Thursday, February 07, 2013

A word of wisdom to Governor Chris Christi.

He was born September 6, 1962, That makes him 50 years old, right? He is that age group where gut cancers are a worry. Skinny or fat, same thing. Anyone in that age group should be eating more roughage in their diet.

My best instinct tells me he should consider eating more salads with his meals. He should find a salad dressing he likes and eat more salads. Be careful though. The salad dressings can be high in calories and fat. I like balsamic vinaigrette. There are some great vinaigrettes out there, including raspberry. I love raspberry.

But, walking about 30 minutes a day on a treadmill is a great way to help the gut out, too. So, that is my advise. He needs to decide if it is good advise for his life, but, things slow down as we age and that is the problem with gut cancers.