Sunday, March 13, 2022

A six week retirement. Can football ever get by without Tom Brady?

It looks like the first round pick for the Bucs is Tom Brady. (click here) Anyone find out how much money it took to bring him back? A piece of the franchise, maybe?

March 13, 2022
Mike Jones and Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz

Tom Brady isn’t finished after all. (click here)

Just more than a month after he announced plans to retire, the seven-time Super Bowl-champion quarterback announced on Sunday that he actually will return to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the 2022 season, his 23rd in the NFL.

He announced the news on social media with a statement that read, “These past two months I’ve realized my place is still on the field and not in the stands. That time will come. But it’s not now. I love my teammates, and I love my supportive family. They make it all possible. I’m coming back for my 23rd season in Tampa. Unfinished business LFG.”...