Sunday, June 27, 2021

California's severe drought is going to cross into the USA and move east.

 I have not posted a US Temperature Map in a very long time. When I saw this map I knew I had to write about what I saw.

Everyone knows what a tidal wave is and how dangerous they are. What is occurring on the West Coast is a heat tidal wave and it is headed for the east coast. Kindly note the pink and white areas on the West Coast. They are not anywhere else. Now notice that extreme heat as it also exists along the Rio Grande Valley and the western region of Mexico. 

The only thing preventing the movement of that heat bubble east is now the Rocky Mountains. It is right up against those mountains. Once that heat makes it to the highest parts of the Rocky Mountains the descent into the Midwest will be rapid. The Rockies are high enough at this point it can defend the country eat of them, but, it won't last forever.

I found the heat along the Rio Grande extremely significant. There are no mountainous areas that prevent the migration of that heat north and east. What does the Rio Grande River look like at this point. I know Lake Mead is severely affected.

This spreading of drought and heat is a climate emergency.