Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Inside Notre Dame as fire swept through cathedral (click here for an article about fear and how the political right is infecting Europe)

My deepest sympathies to an enormous number of people feeling the pain of the fire at the great cathedral Notre Dame. President Macron is doing everything right and is trying to bring people together to resolve that pain and bring about a renaissance of this great structure. Everyone that loves Notre Dame and it's incredible history has a role in returning it to it's luster and purpose.

I am sorry to hear there are conspiracies floated in the cyber realm that is to create victims rather than the blessed that will rebuild the cathedral. I am most sorry these conspiracies are intended to effect the stability of Europe. I do believe that is their purpose.

I am sure the Pope will bring about a far more stable morality surrounding Notre Dame. In time, the conspiracy theorists will be made fools. The Catholic Church is a great church and Pope Francis a great pope. I am looking forward to his return to Notre Dame to celebrate mass in the future. Everyone should.