Friday, April 08, 2016

Bernie is in it to win it. He is not a gratuitous candidate. I solidly believe he is very worried for the USA.

Okay. I give everyone permission to call each other names and make a spectacle of the Democrats and make the GOP look like they actually know what they are doing. 
Go, ahead.
Don't expect me to participate. I didn't participate in the 2008 primaries either! I don't specialize in falsehood and nonsense. I rather read about the heroes in Pakistan and examine satellite to perfection. Earth is a disaster. Australia is in autumn with some of the highest temperatures in history.

Yep. If one looks on this blog for 2008 primaries you wont' find anything interesting. I think I liked an article about Hillary's pantsuits.
April 8, 2016
By Paola Chavezeronica 
Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders (click here) explained in an interview with ABC News today how in the span of just a few days he suggested that his opponent, Hillary Clinton, was both qualified and unqualified to be president.
“In a sense it’s both,” he told ABC News' Cecilia Vega while touring the neighborhood in Brooklyn where he grew up.
Sanders questioned Clinton’s judgment on several key issues, including her vote in favor of the war in Iraq, what he called her “dependence” on super PACs and Wall Street money as well as her position on trade agreements like NAFTA.
“Is that person who has that kind of bad judgment qualified to be president of the United States?” Sanders asked. “Well, qualified is a broad word, but I think that judgment lapse suggests that, you know, she might not be the best president that we need.”...