Sunday, November 22, 2015

Ezekeil 36:25-27

25 "Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. 26"Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27"I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.…

It is about conversion to Christianity. And these few sentences shows how in today's society the words are symbolic and almost poetic in creating an understanding of what occurs when a person converts to a Christian faith. 

It is very wrong in the year 2015 to take biblical language and writings only at face value. That is not the case and it hasn't been for a long time. I refer to the idea of Revelations and the "End Times." Revelations is a dream and is nothing but symbolism. When symbolism is event there can be many different interpretations, hence, the multitudes of types of Christianity. 

These three sentences from the Book of Ezekiel is from the old testament. That means these words are before the birth of Christ.