Monday, October 26, 2015

"Beliefs" (click here)

The Seventh Day Adventist are really nice people. A girlfriend of mine practices that sincere devotion of Christianity. She is and always has been about children and their outcomes. Very devoted person. She had three children herself and was married. They practice their worship on Saturday. So they right there in practice of their religion as the Jewish faith. They aren't strange or a worrisome idea of Christianity. They are no different than anyone practicing Christianity. They love God. It's legal and their children wonderful young people.

For that matter most other denominations of Christianity have Saturday worship.  

There is one thing that bothered me though. The Seventh Day Adventists belief the mentally challenged on Earth don't have a redeemable soul to reach heaven. I don't know it is just her, but, it bothered me. I never heard that within Christianity before I met her. There maybe sincere differences.  

Differences in religious standards never prevented me from being friends with her or others. I don't judge people that way. 

As a matter of fact, the church has great assets. They have a camp for children and young people.