Monday, October 26, 2015

Do I understand the quote of the day yesterday came from Republican candidate Ben Carson. Basically neurosurgeons are high energy folks.

Right?

I hope not because who wants a neurosurgeon with high energy if he is in someone's cranium.

No, thank you.

Neurosurgeons need to be steadfast in their resolve for a person that has disease in their cranium. High energy? I think Ben Carson is a very nice man who has high ambitions for himself. I think his temperament has been what it is. He is calm and quite.  That is a good thing.

I'll tell you what. If Ben Carson comes out with his policies and talks about how that returns greatness to America I'll consider him interested in the people. He needs to be interested in the people, not just rhetoric.

A book about the US Constitution worries me. It is right wing propaganda. There are many on the political right that wants a Constitutional Convention.

I don't think so.