Monday, October 05, 2015

The question to me is not about leaning left or right, it is about the facts and the truth.

So, when I complain about the media it can be any of the media services. Political clout falls away when the truth is at the center of the information.

It is amazing to realize there is a climate crisis that has resulted in a completely debilitating storm and there is not a mention of it on the commentary programs. NOT A WORD. There are deaths and tragedy. FOX covered the storm during their news times, but, not in the evening. It is totally focused on politics and nothing else. If all I did was watch FOX News, I could easily never know there were tragedies taking place in the southeast USA. That is unconscionable.  

October 21, 2015
By Aaron Blake

One chart (click here) I didn't get to include in my post Tuesday morning on Pew's new study of Americans' media habits was the one below.
Pew has basically taken the average viewer/consumer of all of these media outlets and plotted them on a continuum, trying to ascertain which outlets are favored by which side of the political spectrum....