Thursday, October 08, 2015

TPP - Where is the document? (click here)

I've click ten different articles in the NYTimes and there is no document.

I can't find it on Wikipedia. 

It isn't at the Office of the United States Trade Representative (click here) 

I am a little tired of being told what to think. I want to think for myself and the TPP is nowhere reasonable for me to read. 

Bernie has a PDF about his thinking about the lousy thing. (click here) It is not the document. 

Okay, I give up and I think President Obama needs to spend "2 minutes of truth about the TPP." In that two minutes he should show people where to find the lousy document. 

Right now there is no reason to believe all the propaganda and the TPP is nothing but economic engineering that takes "Free Enterprise" away from the American people and it's vital and vibrant local economies. 

NO TPP !

End of discussion.