Tuesday, September 29, 2015

OMG, homosexuality is contagious.

This is outrageous behavior by a church.

September 29, 2015
By Breanna Edwards

A five-year-old San Diego, Calif. girl is at home, (click here) instead of starting off kindergarten with her friends, because her school, the Mt. Erie Christian Academy, refused to welcome her any longer because she has two moms, KGTV reports. 
The child, who had attended Mt. Erie for pre-school and summer school was abruptly cut off when her parents were called in on the Friday before Labor Day, just before school started, where the pastor broke the news. 
"It was heartbreaking,” Sheena, who didn't want her last name to be used, told the news station. “I didn't finish the conversation with them when they took us in the room because I just, I didn't want to look at them any longer.  I just couldn't believe that they did that." 
"They told us, ‘oh this is not about your child,’ but it is about my child," the stay-at-home mom added. ...