Sunday, May 24, 2015

This is just a thought. I don't really have scientific research to back it up, but, do any of these practices add to rejection of a woman's body causing all sorts of strange behavior such as anorexia nervosa?

See, one of the side effects of anorexia nervosa is loss of menstral cycle because of the lack of fat. Estrogen is fat dependent.

Well I'm 15 (click here) and suffered from anorexia for about 6-7 months and have been eating healthy now for about a month, but my hair is coming out by the handfuls. When will this stop? I've started my period again so I'm at a healthy weight and I'm also taking a multivitamin to see if that helps. It's really starting to get thin and I was wondering if it'll stop soon or atleast slow down? Also, does your metabolism bounce back once you're eating enough calories and getting the nutrients that you need?