Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I think Secretary Clinton is being very sincere in her concerns.

She is a great woman. No one can say otherwise. I believe she was disappointed in her campaign that didn't place her in the nomination to the White House in 2008. 

I also believe being a grandmother adds a new perspective to people's lives. I believe her approach is very well considered. She wants to understand the problems and she doesn't want to alienate people. Standing on a stage can be more stardom than she wants for her campaign and I do not believe she wants that type of relationship this time. 

Look, she knows what the country is going through. She is not happy about where the country is. She is more than capable to lead and resolve the problems of the American people. The USA is not in good condition. 

I have confidence in her. As I said before, "I trust her." I believe she knows what she sees as a vital link to the people to actually solve their problems.

I like her. I believe she is very sincere. She isn't spending big money either. She is looking at a long campaign and she is conserving her resources. She has to make it to the finish line. 

I like what she doing. She looks wonderfully healthy. She looks happy. I think part of that happiness is the resolve she came to when she decided to run for President. I like what is happening. She is doing the right thing for us.

She is doing the right thing for us.