Sunday, February 08, 2015

The world has gotten strange.

Russia continually accuses Ukraine of lying and Ukraine is always accusing Russia of invading. I think the evidence is Ukraine's side.

Iran finally has pushed The West to the end of the road.

The Prime Minister of Israel is probably a no show at the joint sessions of Congress, because, it might actually lead to his loss in the elections this time.

The Chinese Oligarchs are importing chinese peasants to work in sweat shops while they are housed in a dungeon in New Jersey.

The east coast of the USA is frozen and the west coast is drowning. And weather men are still saying things like "The Hawaiian Express" and a "Nor'easter." That went out over a decade ago when the tropospheric vortexes showed up.

The incredibly good news is that the Middle East assault on Isis is being lead by Jordan. The King is magnificent. I still pinch myself once in a while to realize a King is leading the charge to defend Islam.

So.

I'm taking the night off before Ted Cruz actually starts making sense to me and I am going to watch the Grammies.

Until tomorrow.