Thursday, November 13, 2014

I'd like to remind the Republicans of the US House...

...when it came to real governing the Hastert Rule was dissolved. The Republican leadership might want to remember that.

I heard the words, "We are going to work hard everyday..."

Really? I am just wondering how many months of a few sessions here and a few sessions there it will take to run through impeachment?

The last time the US House pulled this boner it took two months. If that is what is on the table to defy the President's governance of the United States of America with only 11 session days per month on the average, it might whole year this time.

The tone the Republican leadership took was full of hubris and/or rhetoric. I thought was AGAIN at a Republican convention rather than the US House.

I just don't see anything substantial that will benefit the USA getting done. I do hear a lot of support for crony benefits though.

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

There is doubt about President Obama's adherence to his oath? I don't see it. At least he WAS working hard everyday to get the job done.


Now if Republicans really want to talk about incompetence, I can think of a lot to point to starting with the President's Oath of Office.