Sunday, November 02, 2014

I don't call this progress.

My imagination never took that path. I think the imagination of what can happen to a human body has gone in a direction that needs to have a separate rating called "C" for censurable. It is unfortunate there are now zombies and the living dead that have taken over the imagination of people. 

This form of graphic expression as well as most of the crazy concepts that litter the human imagination these days started during the Bush White House. It can be traced back to those beginnings. These 'ideas' were never in the American landscape before. The place where terrorists took precedent over sanity and anything could happen. I still don't understand zombie pictures or programs, nor do I want to. I think it is the weirdest garbage out there.