Monday, May 19, 2014

OMG, Microsoft 8.1 is a piece of garbage.

Three weeks. Three weeks of very light use and the entire system crashed on a brand new HP laptop.

OMG.

I love XP. Trouble free. Whenever I ran into problems it was usually a computer component of a custom built desktop. When it is used for such varied purposes and for the extent I used it, that was expected. But, this new system is garbage.

I don't like "Bing." It attaches itself to more commercial trash than a Brazilian prostitute when the US FBI is in town. I REPEATEDLY inserted "Google" as my front page. Google is clean and neat and I was never attracted to fat women wanting to kiss me.

But, "Bing" came back as if PTSD. No matter how many times I cleaned up Chrome, set Google as my home page BING came back over and over.

I hate Bing.

Right now I hate Microsoft and Bill Gates. I hate everything about the slimeball that robbed the base operating system from HP. I really do.

I love internet cafes. I love people and those I meet there that simply open their lives to me without much of an invitation. Bill Gates' 8.1 has interrupted my life and I'll never forgive him.

On a scale of 0 to 10 whereby Dick Cheney is 10, right now Bill Gates comes in about 8.1.