Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Is Chad Myers still with CNN?

Because he has competition as the worst climate scientist on the planet by Bill Karins at MSNBC. Not that either of them are qualified to understand it, but, they can predict weather.

February 26, 2014
The Weather Channel 
Current Temperature Map

I really don't care to go through a proof, but, it is really interesting for the laymen to realize the severe cold in the north of the USA coincides completely with the decent to lower latitudes of a polar air mass. 

Do I have to actually post the satellite images from the past week? I would hope not. I didn't think there was a professional alive that was that dim. 

UNISYS Water Vapor satellite of the North and West hemisphere (click here for 12 hour loop)
February 256, 2014
1730.18z 

Maybe the real dolt of Karins reality is the anchor that demanded the stupidity to be put on the air in the first place. Why discuss global warming to try to save a planet, the press only uses it to create a wedge issue for the Keystone pipeline. Idiots. Any way is allowed in the news business, huh? I think I make my case.

It is called ethics and evidently it has no place on cable news.