Friday, May 24, 2013

Inclusion of children is the best the BSA can do?

The Boy Scouts of America (click here) has decided to allow openly gay Scouts to join the organization but not gay Scout leaders. Sixty-one percent of the National Council who cast ballots supported the controversial proposal.

I suppose it is a church thing. There is still hope for the young gay, but, forbid adult gays as a role model. Or is it the BSA actually believes all adult gays lust after young gay boys? I mean which is it? I find the new BSA policy ludicrous.

If I had a gay son I would never trust BSA one day with his mind or heart. See, as a young scout he is acceptable and even sought after, but, as an adult he really sucks.

Why start the ball rolling and then cast him to the street in front of the church?

The Boy Scouts of America failed AGAIN.