Sunday, February 03, 2013

Let Me In - Trailer. The original film was "Let the Right One In."



I saw the original picture. I hadn't seen the remake. There is just no reason for what 'goes on' in the USA. The American people can't even begin to understand the lack of appreciation they have of sincere artistic work. I mean that beyond any words can say. They spend money on trash.

Even the sports require steroids, substance abuse and life threatening injuries. It is all nonsense. Expensive nonsense. The Super Bowl is coming up. I guarantee you the teams involved won't be advertising the danger of the sport or those suffering from the permanent injuries it causes. I don't participate in the enthusiasm revolving sports in the USA. Waste of money. I used to watch football, but, when broken bones started to be a 'strategy to victory,' I knew it was nothing I valued.

I never even knew who was playing in the Super Bowl if it weren't for Jimmy Fallon's Puppy Vote and the only thing I remember of that is the purple color as the dish the puppies gravitated to. Dogs are color blind. Who was that? Oh, yeah, the Ravens. Don't have a clue about their quarterback either. Don't care to know.