Sunday, February 03, 2013

I can't believe an American soldier would write a book describing the people he killed as savages. I can't get over that. It is one thing to actually consider an enemy by that description, but, to write about it? What is that? And to want others to emulate it? I shake my head in disbelief this is part of the American culture. Where does anyone give that permission to exist as hero worship? It takes a savage to know one.

By every measure when I reflect on that blatant reality in the society I live in, he should have been ridiculed for being far less than a civilized man. Where did he get that self-righteous permission? And someone published it? For profit? That is more outrageous than his own reality.

The USA has fallen victim to wealth merchants ruthless enough to market death as a legitimate tool in life.