Thursday, April 14, 2005

Constipation: Causes, Cures, Remedies, Education and Self-Help


Bush exhibits signs of constipation. Could it be serious? Posted by Hello

Boost Energy!

Feel younger!

Lose weight!

An estimated 50 million Americans get constipation on occasion. Eighteen million Americans, (women twice as often as men), feel constipated on a regular basis.

When your stool is hard, infrequent and requires significant effort to pass, you have constipation. If it looks like it belongs in the cat box rather than the toilet, you have constipation.

"I was tired all the time, only to discover I had a mild case of constipation. Now that I control my constipation I feel younger and have more energy. My skin is clearer and I need less sleep."

- Sue Perkins


Portable Toilet Bill Goes to Gov. Bush

Porta potties would be regulated by the Department of Health under a bill passed unanimously Monday by the House and sent to Gov. Jeb Bush.

The measure (SB 626), which had earlier passed the Senate, creates administrative penalties and fines for failing to comply with state rules regarding where the waste from portable restrooms can be dumped.

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050503/NEWS/505030398/1004