This was in Saudi Arabia. Trump/Hegseth are just letting the military be destroyed. I am fairly sure it can be called treason. Soldiers are dead.
If they won't protect the military, they aren't protecting the country. Hegseth simply started dropped bombs and kept going without regard to the national security of the country.It is just outrageous the abuse of power of this administration. And now they want to get their hands on AI. I don't think so.
NVIDIA is about Wall Street profits (click here). NVIDIA is in the minority when it comes to expressing caution about the technology.
Tristan Harris and Aza Raskin (click here) are deeply concerned about the deployment of tools like ChatGPT. As co-founders of the Center for Human Technology, they are on a mission to close the gap between what the world hears publicly about A.I. and what the people closest to the risks and harms inside A.I. labs are telling them.
