Thursday, November 09, 2023

The United Nations is asking for $1.2 billion.

It is all in the name of Palestinian relief. I remind there is a real underbelly to the United Nations figure heads called “Untied Nations.” I think the UN needs an investigation into it’s corrupt underbelly, especially with such an enormous request. I am concerned Untied Nations funds terrorists. 

The Untied Nations network has access to sophisticated technology and uses identity theft even into the U.S. IRS for faux refunds reaching into the tens of thousands claiming large gambling debts.

I think $1.2 billion is a ridiculous amount of money and exploitive when independent countries can easily carry out their own legitimate campaigns for humanitarian efforts.

The United Nations needs to be cleaned up. There is extensive corruption in some of the agencies. It is obvious to me.