Sunday, May 03, 2020

I do want to talk about a growing concern for the stability of Russia. Everyone is focused on SARS-CoV-2 and correctly so, but, there is a worrisome set of events occurring in Russia. Vladimir Putin is literally alone at the top of the government. The danger of Russian nukes falling into the wrong hands is something everyone should be focused on as Russia goes through this instability.

Trump is completely disconnected from these realities and can only think about the price of oil.

It is getting late and I really didn't have much time to prepare for any topic this evening.

I think "World Order" and the fall from grace of the USA is an important topic and it is there I would like to start next time.

Thank you for your interest. 

Good night for now.

I wish you peace and health.