Friday, December 14, 2018

Donald Trump is having a difficult time of things these days and anything to distract from it will suffice. So, having a scandal run by lawyers is far better than admitting he probably said, "You know, if it were me and I could knock off a journalist or two, I would. But, you actually having that power is enviable," to the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

And on top of Congress making Trump's day a little sour, he could not beg his favorite lackey be Chief of Staff. I congratulate Chris Christie (click here) for moving on. The Trump administration is a snake pit and no one with any dignity wants to be a part of the inner circle.

If Trump had any sense at all he would keep Kelly on, assuming he wants to stay on as Chief of Staff. I suppose he can always hand it back to Bannon. No one is going to take that job. Trump needs to leave and then there would be people willing to work in the Executive Branch. No one is that foolish.