Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Becoming by Michelle Obama

I watched the interview with Robin Roberts. It was magnificent and true to herself the former First Lady was real. I can think of many words to describe her, but, the foremost is a trailblazer. She never lets an opportunity to break new ground pass her by. The second word that comes to mind is love. She is always full of love for this country and it's people. She never hesitates to uplift another person with sincere love and a depth of caring that permeates differences.

I already checked at the library and the list of those waiting to read the book is too long, so I'll buy my own copy. I don't know if First Ladies hold book signings, but, if it ever happens I'll travel any distance to be in the presence of a real person that actually cares about me.

There isn't anything I can say that will enhance her or the book. She is real, a trailblazer and just about the most sincere and loving person that ever graced this country.

Thank you for the book, First Lady Michelle.

November 12, 2018
By Lisa de Moraes

Against (click hereSunday Night Football‘s Cowboy-Eagles game and AMC’s The Walking Dead, former First Lady Michelle Obama’s Becoming Michelle special (0.7 rating in adults 18-49 demo, 5.846 million viewers) handed ABC its most-watched Sunday this season with a five-month total-viewer high in the 9 PM hour....