Thursday, July 26, 2018

While I was watching "Dark Money," a really simple idea came through to me.

Americans spend real money on background checks for their babysitters, but, they do nothing to background check their representatives or even when electing a dog catcher.

December 13, 2017

You may be asking yourself (click here), "Why do I need a background check to babysit?" Chances are there are no skeletons in your closet. But Care.com families love background checks. And with good reason. They add a layer of trust. A proactive babysitter will run a background check on herself and have it available for families to see during the interview process. Having one available for parents may set you apart from other potential sitters as you'll appear responsible, prepared, and serious about the job....

One of the very clear messages that comes through in "Dark Money" is the use of all kinds of mail flyers that are negative, demeaning and nothing short of character assassination.

President Trump states to never believe what is seen or heard in the media, so do it yourself and when character assassination begins be armed to PROTECT YOUR VOTE by the background check personally conducted by oneself.

Am I right or am I wrong?

I am right and very, very correct. Early on in the election process when candidates are coming on board for primaries and later in the general election do a background check on them and see what turns up. The country may finally have legislators UNWILLING TO ACCEPT "Dark Money" if they know they can stand in full view of their background check and prove they are the candidate everyone believed them to be. 

NO MORE LATE ARRIVING MAIL FLYERS BACKED BY "DARK MONEY." 

I mean every word of it. No more last minute character assassinations of those standing tall to end the use of "Dark Money."

If I were running for office; I'd have my background check from a credible source in full view on my website. No surprises, just a person that loves the country and the people served.