Thursday, April 07, 2016

There are dearly few political picks I agree with when it comes to Rudy Giuliani.

I have to agree with him this time.

There are iconic figures within the Republican Party. Recently, Donald Trump stated Sheriff Joe Arapaio endorsed him. Sherrif Joe Arapaio is the face of immigration at the southern border. 

Rudy Giuliani is the face of USA security from terrorists. He was the mayor of New York City on the day of September 11, 2001. 

When Ted Cruz started to dump on the image of New York Values it had to be addressed. Rudy Giuliani was correct in coming forward to state he was voting for Donald Trump. I am sure besides the obvious power to end any negative words about NYC or NY State, Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump are good friends.

April 7, 2016
By Carl Campanite

Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani (click here) said he’s voting for fellow New Yorker Donald Trump for president in the April 19 Republican primary.
“I support Trump. I’m gonna vote for Trump,” Giuliani told The Post Thursday.
Giuliani said he expects Trump will get more than 50 percent of the statewide vote and amass a lion’s share of New York’s 95 delegates....

If Ted Cruz has a difficult time adjusting to his new reality I'll be happy to discuss some of the Republican Values such as Vitter. Shall I? It would be no problem at all.