Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Senator Inhofe is an ignoramus. He is an old world ignoramus.

He wished everyone in Paris a good time at their PARTY but reassured his constituents nothing would be binding in the USA.

When I say ignoramus, I mean ignoramus.

There are represented at the Climate Summit 200 leaders of countries. It is the largest meeting the UN has ever experienced to move the climate crisis along. I apologize to all at Paris for having such an ignoramus as US Senator Inhofe.

200 leaders of vitally important countries on Earth.

I guarantee you being in Paris these days is not a party. I thank all the participating countries for the dedication to this purpose in the face of heinous attacks against humanity.

December 9, 2015
By AFP

"Of course I'm surprised," (click here) told reporters outside his home in Bischheim, a suburb of the northeastern city Strasbourg.
Had he known his son was planning to take part in the jihadist rampage that killed 130 people in total, "I would have killed him myself beforehand," he said.
Mohamed-Aggad said he was aware his son had travelled to Syria in 2013 with a group of youths from the Strasbourg area, "but not that he had returned".
"The last time I saw him was two years ago when he left. I have no words, I only found out this morning. I have to pull myself together."
Foued Mohamed-Aggad was the last of the three Bataclan assailants to be identified, all of them French....


US Senator Inhofe's attitude is stupid and dangerous. Stating that is generous to my opinion of him. I can only insult Senator Inhofe because he is about as hideous a man that grows up in the USA.

Since I would never expect an apology from an ignoramus, I don't expect one from him. He thinks my insults are a compliment, but, he is so completely wrong about his lousy attitude it cannot be ignored.


The California Drought is entrenched. I thought it was receding, but, according to this assessment the drought is spreading east again.

This is December 1, 2015 assessment and there should be the assessment of December 8, 2015 published by December 10, 2015.

I would ask the climate scientists in California to assess the effectiveness in rationing water. I know people believe sacrificing their lawns to save water is a good idea. I know the cost of water is expensive these days. But, the climate scientists of California need to decide if dry and dead lawns actually adds to the negative feedback loop we are realizing with a warming climate. Lawns and trees help mitigate drought. The breathing of plants of CO2 and the water vapor released by those plants during its breathing process. Water vapor can be fruitless if it drifts to other levels of altitude. But, maintaining lawns and trees is a form of restoration of the biosphere. I think California needs one more look to it's best outcomes.