Thursday, November 05, 2015

The jet downing in Egypt. My only doubt revolves around the tail section. It was a full three miles from the rest of the debris. It was first thing to hit the ground. It just was. The flash could be full fuel tanks when the jet's integrity was compromised. Electrical sparks occurred and the fuel ignited.

If that picture proves false then so be it, but, the tail section would not necessarily have landed so far from the rest of the debris and INTACT. The tail section appears intact and looks as though it fell off the jet. I can't deny the physics. The three mile distance and intact appearance of the tail section is overwhelming in that debris field.

I am finished. The climate extremes and a fractured tail section is too much for me to rule out.

I wish never happened.