Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Leadership is not about emotions, politics is.

What happened in France is a set back and so is the jet crash in Egypt. President Obama obviously has a strategy that he was satisfied is working.

Daesh is contained in Syria. ANYONE can get on the internet and recruit. That is a problem for the global community. Daesh is contained in Syria otherwise they wouldn't still be there. Interestingly, at the UN yesterday, the Assad government is planning a ceasefire which means there is more at work in Syria than Daesh.

Does anyone pay attention to the Obama Administration besides me? I guess it doesn't get the rating FOX gets, huh?

IF President Obama sounded annoyed and defense (which I question - his answers were lengthy and through) it is because he had to answer the same question three times. I'd be annoyed, too, if I made every effort EVERY time to make his answers clear.