Thursday, September 10, 2015

David Brock is the founder of media matters.

I don't need to know what he wrote, he is correct. (click here)

And it is a shame really. They conduct this 'ying and yang' aspect of journalism regardless of who they endorse. 

They did the same thing with Barak Obama. They think the American people can't feel it. It is palpable. They pulled that stunt with the terrorist threats in regard to the Olympics. That was dangerous and out of character of a news agency in the middle of NYC.

The NY Times has become silly in some ways. I trust their recipes and entertainment section, but, not much else. 

I don't consider the NY Times a friend anymore. The change was intentional during the Bush years. I want to say it was Nicholas Kristof that wrote an Op-Ed in the early years of "W." It stated there was a better way of opposing the Bush White House than being direct. I read that and I knew the NY Times was hopelessly lost. I never took Kristof's advice and rarely 'join the crowd' for populous reasons. Earth means more to me than that.

The reality of the Clinton candidacy is the fact she is a woman and has an uphill battle opposing the "White Man's Party." The NY Times is creating too much head winds for the Democrats. Go figure. You can hear it too in the Cuomo administration, too. 

I guess the best way to say it is the NY Times taught Democrats to go along to get along.