Monday, April 20, 2015

I will be in and out over the next week. I am sure I'll have time now and again to write about the events of the day, but, the family is going to be upset. 

We are Irish. Jack was Irish through and through. He knew exactly what everyone would be doing as soon as he passed on. We have to allow time for everyone to get into town before we have his mass, burial and wake. It will be next weekend before everyone has gone back to their homes and life settles in without Jack. 

He had a great singing voice, too.

My oldest son is so attached to his heritage he has the family crest tattooed on his left upper arm. He is also a very nice man with a very nice and very bright wife. They are good for each other. But, the point is I'll have my hands full.

If you knew Jack, it would be easy to understand why I'd state that.

Good night and I hope everyone has a great week.