Monday, March 02, 2015

I've been thinking about this nudity thing with Google in regards to Blogger. I think I'll have to engage one of my other blogs in order to go forward if this is banded from public viewing. The reason is not for myself, but, for others. I would be content to blog and never have a person read it or act on it. They are my thoughts and 'the read-write' method helps putting thoughts to words.

However.

This blog has garnered attention I didn't expect. It is nice to be included in the ideas in our great democracy. I can't ignore that and expect others to cope with Google's infringement. 

I know there are people that look for me, if for no other reason but to be sure both they and I are okay while addressing very weighty issues. I look for them as well. I had no idea my blog would bring such people to the site. It was to have a humble message that we are in trouble on Earth because of our extravagance of fossil fuels and complete irreverence to the gift of life provided by a benevolent planet. The blog became more and that's okay. 

So. If this blog ever goes into shadows rather than a part of a public forum I will be addressing the same issues on a different blog here on Blogger. If people want to explore the archives of this blog I'll be happy to provide access, that is not in question.

I don't want people signing in. My followers are important in their anonymity. For those that cannot sign in because it would be a record of their visits to particular content, I respect that. 

Until later...