Sunday, November 30, 2014

Wilson just needs to move on. He doesn't need to provide interviews or seek notoriety.

The truth is he is a lousy cop that is scared of his own stature as a police officer and practices self-defense with a gun more than he was ever a police officer. "I felt threatened." He'll be the next poster boy for right wing gun extremists. Wilson will find a home among FOX News militias. They'll welcome him with open arms.

November 30. 2014
By Nicole Hensley, Rich Schapiro, Deborah Hastings and Thomas Tracy

The Missouri cop (click here) who killed unarmed teen Michael Brown has resigned from the Ferguson police force, his lawyer confirmed Saturday.

Darren Wilson, 28, turned in his badge five days after a grand jury decided not to indict him in the Aug. 9 slaying of 18-year-old Brown.

“I’m resigning of my own free will,” Wilson told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. “I’m not willing to let someone else get hurt because of me.”

He said leaving the force was “the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.”

But area residents said Wilson got off easy....