Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Truth is stranger than fiction.

I don't believe 2013 was a particularly good year. 

But, the funniest real life story I heard came from a taxi driver. 

Three young women needed a safe ride home at 3AM New Year's Day, so they called a cab. They all climbed in the back seat. Once they got settled one of the young women asked the other two if they had extra panties.

The two stated, "No." 

The first lady said, "No, you don't understand, are either of you wearing an extra panty?" 

The other two stated, "No." 

The first young lady said, "I don't think I am making myself clear. Are either of you wearing my panties?"

The other two said, "No, we don't have your panties, wearing them or otherwise."

The first young lady said, "Oh, dear. I must have lost them and there were a Christmas gift from my fiance' What am I going to tell him now."

The second young lady stated, "Ask him if he was wearing them?"