Saturday, January 25, 2014

Log Entry:

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, January 24, 2014 a rather unusual set of circumstances occurred while online. I was online a lot yesterday. I hadn't been the previous three days. 

I was on Blogger and finished an entry, turned off the computer and did some other activities. I returned to Blogger about 30 minutes or so later. I didn't expect to be typing this entry so I don't know the timing for sure. Blogger was down. I could not log on and I could not obtain the Home Page to Blogger.

I went to a help page at Google before attempting to discover whether it was a 'bug' on my personal computer. I discovered on the Help Page that at least two others whom were strangers to me were experiencing the same thing. It became obvious to me the problem was at Google. It is very rare that Blogger has any problems. There have been times when Google upgraded or changed the program, but, to have it down for no obvious reason is extremely rare.

So, while Blogger was down, I went to a gaming site; "World of Warcraft (WOW)." There are characters at the site others in the family had created years ago, probably at the beginnings of WOW. So, when bored and having nothing else to do I log on and enjoy the computer gaming found there. 

I was at WOW at least 30 minutes and here again I wasn't suspicious of anything so I wasn't really paying attention to time. I have alerts set up to bring my attention to other activities so I don't obsess over time online. And I am not so attached to any online activity or identity that I can't stop. That is not an issue for me. But, suddenly I was kicked offline at WOW. Still didn't think anything of it and attempted to sign on again. It wouldn't connect. I knew another player personally so I went to Facebook and left a message as I would expect her to be online to WOW about that time of day. This was the reply: "Yeah, something happened with the servers tonight and a bunch of them went down for a few min. I got kicked off for a while."

What I didn't explain to my friend was that the original interruption in online service at WOW was somewhat limited to the "realm" I was on. When I realized it was limited to that realm I changed to a different realm with a higher number of characters. Within a few minutes that realm went down. I was unable to long on, again. Service returned relatively quickly as per usual with WOW.

I ran scans on the computer and there was nothing there.

But, get this, the Dish Satellite Television had the settings changed today, January 25, 2014. I had to reset the program first by unplugging it and then looking through the menus to be sure they were correct after it rebooted. Some were, some weren't.

This computer is not connected to the television. The power is turned off to this computer as well as the wireless receiver when not in use for any length of time. There is no personal information anywhere on this computer of anyone. This computer doesn't use apps either, by choice, not capacity. I suppose if emails and saved information were hacked into a degree of familiarity could be discerned, but, specific information isn't there.

I don't think this online episode was a figment of my imagination. I have strong opinions I place on Blogger by using computers, but, it isn't always this one. Those opinions are about power in the world. By world I mean Earth and not a realm at WOW.

I sincerely believe this computer was being triangulated yesterday by 'an entity' using a stationary satellite.

Call me crazy, but, I have no intention of changing my point of view and criticism of those that I believe need it, including China who has no conscience about buying out USA companies that have been the cornerstone of this country's economy. China needs to develop it's Middle Class and internalize more of it's economy and THEN it and other nations such as India will actually be emerging economies. But, until then? They are nothing more than parasites to the USA economy. Get over it. And don't buy major US cities like Detroit. That is not developing the internal economies of that will result in emerging economies.

Emerging economies are like islands created in the oceans by volcanoes. They add territory to profits by companies. If China wants to buy Tesla automobiles that ADDS to the companies original investment. It is new territory for Tesla. Additional monies to come into the company. New money. Not simply recycled monies from the USA through outsourcing of jobs. Outsourcing limits the 'circulating money' in the global economy and doesn't increase profits through sales. Wall Street is currently devouring it's own investments to turn them into liquid assets. Liquid assets don't create jobs.

I happen to think China has more integrity than to destroy other nations' economies to have wealth. I sincerely believe China wants a Middle Class. It takes invention or purchasing franchises or building industries within the borders of a country to have a Middle Class with a good income from their jobs. There is a reality very few want to recall about China. It's space program, while a focus of national pride, was achieved through expertise of the USA, not discovered and built by the Chinese. That is a vulnerability of China's national security. China needs to develop it's brain trust and stop steeling it from others.

It wasn't necessarily Chinese hackers either. There are others with the same ability all over the world. I mean even the USA military is seeking criminals to pursue information that is not theirs to have. I know, I know, it is called spying. But, criminals? I don't think so. You mean to tell me the USA PsyOps has no idea about the thought processes of criminals? Really? That might even explain the willingness of the USA to use torture, drones and engage in wars without end.

End of entry.