Sunday, November 17, 2013

You know, I just don't want to hear the deniers anymore.

November 18, 2013
0030.20z
UNISYS Water Vapor Satellite of North and West Hemisphere (click here for 12 hour loop - thank you)

The northern ICZ is still displaced and there is no water vapor repopulating of this equatorial boundary. 

This is a phenomena not known to Earth in recorded history. The ICZ migrates, but, not this. I am waiting to see when it will become ? normal ? again. This is unbelievable. 

Water vapor in the wrong place kills.



An active tornado is seen through a window as it touches down in Washington, Illinois on November 17, 2013, in this combination of three still images captured from a video courtesy of Anthony Khoury.

CREDIT: REUTERS/ANTHONY KHOURY/HANDOUT VIA REUTERS

I am keeping my head down myself, so tonight is not a good night for me to be on the net.



November 19, 2013
0030:20z
UNISYS Water Vapor Satellite of the USA (click here for 12 hour loop)

Good Night.