Sunday, August 11, 2013

I am looking forward to the USA Olympic Sports Ambassadors to make a positive impression to soften the harsh image the Russian people may have of the citizens of the USA.

The USA has benefited by being diverse and inclusive. There is no reason for any country to believe USA values are wrong to any citizen. We do want peace. We do not want conflict and war.

By Doug Williams
August 6, 2013

John Teller (click here) has spent much of his life on the slopes of California’s Mammoth Mountain. 

Even while he was still playing with blocks and learning his ABCs he was carving his first turns and racing other little skiers down the beginner slopes. His mother, who worked in the resort’s daycare facility, took John with her. Soon he was begging to be outside.

“I was bugging her at the daycare, and basically when I got old enough, 4 or 5, I could go out and ski on my own or be with somebody else,” said Teller, 30, who grew up in Mammoth Lakes and still lives and works in his hometown. “Basically the mountain was our daycare. So there was a group of friends that I had. … All of us, since we were 5 years old, we were out there on the mountain every day, and that’s probably a big part of this, because I can probably ski better than I can walk,” he added, laughing...

DONATE (click here) 

If the USA is incapable of competing anywhere besides London because of it's won intractable politics, why bother?