Friday, February 01, 2013

Gen. Eric Shinseki from 02.25.03. Did the media not 'GET IT' or what?



The minute I find a personal flaw in my assessment I'll admit to it. Promise. I must not love my country enough either. Fear and killing is so much more comforting.

So why we seek the end of gun violence in the USA, did everyone notice there are reports that Iran is restarting their nuclear program. What an opportunity to bring out the domestic angels and the foreign policy demons to balance the public psychi, isn't it?

In a letter to the International Atomic Energy Agency, (click here) Tehran said it would introduce new centrifuges to its main enrichment plant near the central town of Natanz, according to an IAEA communication to member states seen by Reuters.

AHhhhhh, here comes nuclear holocaust right along with the appearance of bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran. Perfect timing.

I think the Boston Globe actually put some thought into it:

...The disclosure came (click here) amid high regional tension, a day after US officials said Israeli warplanes struck deep inside Syrian territory....would add to regional uncertainties...there was no immediate indication that the timing of Iran’s note to the IAEA was related to the events in Syria.

Ya think? I wonder why some came out in criticism of Israel. Hm? I wonder why that was?

...President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran first hinted publicly that Iranian scientists were conducting research to make these machines in 2006. According to news reports, Tehran began testing prototype centrifuges in 2010....

Not exactly earthshaking, is it? It was expected and the letter is a diplomatic formality to the IAEA so other nations have no reason for invasion. I'll be darn. I think a letter like that is called INTENTIONS.

The inflammatory media mess is dangerous. No different than when Iran stated everytime there are inspections of their facilities their scientists are assassinated. Why should Iran cooperate with inspections if afterwards their scientists are killed? No one thinks the scientists have replacements? What is the point in bring about a culture of fear? What are the results and how misinformed are the people of the USA anyway? I think they are considerably misinformed in matters of war and military involvement.

The culture of violence exists in the USA in disproportionate amounts, no different than the country's military budget.

"I wish Bush was back, long skirts that come to the ankle and lots of guns and bomb talk. I felt so much better than with Obama.

The Beyonce issue was MANUFACTURED by the media. I think it can be titled "Spoilers." Everyone is a suspect in plain sight. Get your gun. It started when someone didn't hear the band playing in the same way as before and tweeted the stupid observation. I mean, so what. Boyonce's performance was deceptive? Really? Oh, I know, it was treasonous or some stupid idea of fun.