Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Speaker Boner is a bit out of step with the rest of the nation.

He is talking about protecting the wealthy while the rest of the nation mourns the loss of children, teachers and administrators.

I don't take him seriously. He is running for Speaker. That is all this is. Until he is sincerely talking about the issues the nation have as priority I can't take him seriously.

I also hold not anticipation to hear from the NRA. They have blood on their hands, why would I consider anything they say important? They have assaulted the Social Contract of the USA for the purpose of corruption while seeking power through politics. I don't really care what the NRA thinks of this tragedy. To think they are actually important to hear from is offensive all by itself.

The Right Wing needs to return to reality and soon.

I am fairly sure I stated, the flag at half-mast "Was a good beginning." I haven't heard a word about gun control from the Speaker. Symbolism is fine, but, it doesn't mean a darn thing if it isn't followed up with respect.

Action speaks far louder than words. The Speaker is insincere and it shows.